Rich is the Man!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
A big thanks to DickyS3 for saving all my photos after last week's much publicised PC crash.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Memo to self: Take regular ****** backups!!!!!

very happy to hear the good news!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif sad when somebody loses their pawrn collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

any details rich on the problem? or was it just a simple case of plugging it in as a slave?

good work fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Glad you got them back mate,....i'm sure it was a simple enough procedure but just goes to show that if you had of believed that muppet that upgraded your pc then everything would of been lost in your mind! Im happy its sorted though mate...nice one DickyS3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Hip Hip Hoorah for the mods, see, there not that bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, the downside is that Rich now knows what an ugly b@$tard I am, LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why if you were good looking were you afraid he might fancy u! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif I dont really think it applied how men look to other men mate so dont worry about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Sorry guys, just couldn't resist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Cheers guys, glad I could help!

Basically it was a straight forward job of pluggng it in as a slave, virus checking it and then copying the "my documents" folder onto DVD.

Nothing complicated!

When I scanned the "my docs" folder, no viruses were found! I didn't scan the entire disk, only the files that I wanted to copy.