fuel tax protests

RHODIE

Reaction score
looks like 3 May that refinery picketing may start in order to disrupt the elections.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

@ last ive been waiting for this and i hope that they do somthing about it we are the people who pay for the government so they should listen to us.

yes its about time! good luck to em and i hope they get heard!

I'll have to deliberately leave my van on empty, then no work for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I appreciate something needs to be done, but lets just hope we dont loose as many petrol stations as we did last time as two nearby me both went to the wall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I pick up the courtesy car on the 3rd when mine goes in to get fixed....so no doubt first place i'll be going to is petrol station /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Will need to speak nicley to boss and get the truck in the protest , was in the last one a wee bit , but hope to get more involved !

[/ QUOTE ]

Just lock up the front brakes on the Truck and go broadside down all lanes....that should get you noticed Mick!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

In favour of fuel strikes!! bring it on