Audi/vw shows/meets

chris1008

Reaction score
What shows are on this year for Audis and other accociated brands ?

I've been involved with Ford clubs and shows for the last 2 years like Ford Fair, RS central day, Rolling road days etc. Just wondering whats happening on the Audi scene

Autometrix who do Inters and ADI also do a VAG trackday at Castle Combe in June or July.

GTI International is a good weekend @ Bruntingthorpe

Some of our forum sponsors (Forge / Revo / Awesome GTi) definitely hold open days / rolling sessions so keep an eye on the trader sections.

just looked at pictures from previous years, they look like good shows .will try and attend a few this year :icon_thumright:

Chris they are good,you meet different people with loads of ideas and opinions.
As Joe said you have got to be careful....I'm mocked for carrying sun lotion in my car but I've been burnt like a lobster soo many times,a certain member looked like Mr Krabby after a few hours last year lol

Watch out for our inflatable member (Westy), he's usually being booted about the stand!

Watch out for our inflatable member (Westy), he's usually being booted about the stand!

Lol, im sure westy will pull out all the stops to attend future shows, you have to laugh though, the pub gang did a great job with the inflatable Westy. The pics were brillant.

ADI staring Fred Westy... It's an inflatable affair ;) that boy can take a kick to the crotch lol
Loads of local meets throughout the year too chris, keep an eye out on the meets thread.

ADI staring Fred Westy... It's an inflatable affair ;) that boy can take a kick to the crotch lol
Loads of local meets throughout the year too chris, keep an eye out on the meets thread.

Do any meets in the North west happen ?

meets every now and again at awesome gti in manc. next one is the 3rd feb. come along, we have logging sessions and fault finding and a good ol chat, plus there is some sweet cars.
il send you a pm sooner the time

Get sine local stuff mate. Krispy kreems at trafford cntr last Sunday of every month I think. Sandip's your man for this really. Low dubs high peaks but not really NW I guess. Probably loads. Where you at ??

meets every now and again at awesome gti in manc. next one is the 3rd feb. come along, we have logging sessions and fault finding and a good ol chat, plus there is some sweet cars.
il send you a pm sooner the time

Yeah I know the place, never been in like but It's not far from me. Their offer at the moment on re-mapping TDI engines is very tempting at £150 !

Get sine local stuff mate. Krispy kreems at trafford cntr last Sunday of every month I think. Sandip's your man for this really. Low dubs high peaks but not really NW I guess. Probably loads. Where you at ??

I'm from Warrington mate