NEW POPE

B

bainsyboy

good news there is a brand new pope in place, AND his only 78! good choice

yep recon were be seing this hole thing again pretty soon.
The prob is all the Cardinals are old.

Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of Germany, a long-time guardian of doctrinal orthodoxy, has been elected pope in the first conclave of the new millennium.

He chose the name Pope Benedict XVI.

He is also the first german pope in centurys......

First pictureof the new pope!

NeuerPapst.jpg

Mr Bean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Nice new avatar CJ, and congratulations for reaching senior consultancy, soon.

So why have you put a secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif in then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

ve av vays ov makink u pray /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Isn't it obvious... it's the moment JP2 found TDi's old avatar on AS.net (you know, the twin peaks one)!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How bizarre... still can't see it... just one of those little boxes with a red cross in it... oh well... we'll blame my work computers... they'd probably ban **** van dyke because of the name!

As TDI says, reckon it must be the works wonkuter at fault BP - although I am at work, I can see the pics

no no no tdi i think you are abusing my thread i dont want to see the late pope picking his hooter

Ahhhh...."TDI" The mans trying to tell you something..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

" I vant to see your Old avatar be reinstated, because it was goooodd for my health...you know ze vun, ze vun with ze two beeg round things in it..I belief you call zem "Bouncers" in England, subtly disguised as a cricketing term.....very good, please reinstate this ASAP and Bless you all!".... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Errrrrmmm......what is it Bon Scott (AC/DC) used to sing..."Hell ain't a bad place to be!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Good one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

i have flames next to my thread keep up the good work gentleman this time next wk the roof the roof the roof will be on fire