What an honest and truthful car advertisement, most won't disagree with him I'm sure!

Lol, the description was just so spot on. good find, sure made me laugh.

Top find! :laugh:

Went to uni in Oxford back in the 90's and occasionally we used to pass through Blackbird Leys and Barton (the two roughest council estates in Oxford). Home of the badly modded MG Maestro, Metro GTA and badly fitting Mynheer bodykitted Rovers.

This would have been a first class ride round there poor barstewards!

Top find! :laugh:

Went to uni in Oxford back in the 90's and occasionally we used to pass through Blackbird Leys and Barton (the two roughest council estates in Oxford). Home of the badly modded MG Maestro, Metro GTA and badly fitting Mynheer bodykitted Rovers.

This would have been a first class ride round there poor barstewards!

I used to have an MG ZR, bought it brand new in 2005, it was a MK2 one which was released just before MG Rover went bust, i used to be a member of an MG owners club, some of the mods to ZRs and the old Rover 200s you'd see on there were totally shocking, mine was the + model so it had the fancy kit and side skirts fitted as MG intended but never once did i think about putting a Mynheer kit on, mine stayed standard! I have seen them done though lol, made a s1it car even sh1tter, i only had my 12 months and went back to a VW, best thing i ever did!!

Funny AD though!

hahaha epic :)

I used to have an MG ZR, bought it brand new in 2005, it was a MK2 one which was released just before MG Rover went bust, i used to be a member of an MG owners club, some of the mods to ZRs and the old Rover 200s you'd see on there were totally shocking, mine was the + model so it had the fancy kit and side skirts fitted as MG intended but never once did i think about putting a Mynheer kit on, i have seen them done though lol, made a **** car even ****ter, i only had my 12 months and went back to a VW, best thing i ever did!!

To be fair a factory specced MG isn't a bad car. Went out in one once (passenger) and it was perfectly acceptable car, just not something I'd choose myself.

The ones I love the most are the pseudo performance Rovers with bodykits look like bottom feeding fish that are used to hide heavy onset of rust.

To be fair a factory specced MG isn't a bad car. Went out in one once (passenger) and it was perfectly acceptable car, just not something I'd choose myself.

The ones I love the most are the pseudo performance Rovers with bodykits look like bottom feeding fish that are used to hide heavy onset of rust.

3 bad things for me regarding MG Rover

1) Head issues although mine was fine!
2) My ZR dropped to bits over the 12 months i had it.
3) It was that tinny and flimsy it fault like you were driving a baked bin tin.

Other than it was ok lol.