Vandal claims the vehicles’ owners should appreciate his “creativity”.

I

imported_Yaseen

As much as I love art- this is going too far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
"Mark McGowan, 37, chose cars at random in Glasgow’s West End and Camberwell in South London before scratching paintwork with a key. "
“I do feel guilty about keying these people’s cars, but if I don’t do it, someone else will and they should feel glad that they’ve been involved in the creative process”

Don`t know whether to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif or /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Click for more

(TDI- link works- happy now?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

yeah perhaps if some one meet him and was creative with a claw hammer he would still have to appreciate there creative process, i bet he wears a burberry balaclava

`It is the latest in a series of stunts, the most famous of which involved pushing a monkey nut with his nose for seven miles along the pavement to Downing Street to protest against student debt. `
i think that tells us all we know about that w4nker - apart from his address that is.

Well coming from glasgow , and having had my car damaged by vandals i can asure u if i ever get the opertunity i wil make my feelings known to this idiot , i alwasy wanted to study slash wounds on artists???????????? or posibly the flow of blood down the right side of artist heads ? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , do u think the police will mind after all it is a scientific experiment and also in the name of art !

[ QUOTE ]
Well coming from glasgow , and having had my car damaged by vandals i can asure u if i ever get the opertunity i wil make my feelings known to this idiot , i alwasy wanted to study slash wounds on artists???????????? or posibly the flow of blood down the right side of artist heads ? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , do u think the police will mind after all it is a scientific experiment and also in the name of art !

[/ QUOTE ]

With you all the way. I could carve a Daytona on his head, & you could carve a Tesstarossa on his @r$e.

(which is where it belongs, LOL!)

I cant believe this statement!!

"An exhibition of photographs showing Mr McGowan at work on the cars will be shown at The Arches gallery in Glasgow on Wednesday."

What a farce!!

This is a ****** sick society we live in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe this statement!!

"An exhibition of photographs showing Mr McGowan at work on the cars will be shown at The Arches gallery in Glasgow on Wednesday."

What a farce!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope somebody goes to this exhibition and spots their car and presses criminal charges. and then rearranges his face in the name of art!
would have liked to have seen him try his stunt in the east end of glasgow!

they said on news last nite they have pulled the exhibition and he is claiming its censorship

id paint his face in black/blue and claret if i caught hold of him
stupid talentless loser living on benefits no doubt and arts council grants
makes me very angry

out of his mind :O ! or well chosen last words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif