Happy Birthday!!!!

Drystone

Reaction score
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing our very own Al B a very happy birthday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

52 today and still youthful as ever. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have a good one Al. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Christian

Only 52 ? Thought he looked at least 55 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Happy Birthday Al! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Happy Birthday m8!

Thanks Christian. [Where's that machine-gun graemlin?]

AL
PS: Audi Design zimmer frame is on order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

excursion,

Look up "bott" and read the subsequent entries. Its hilarious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

AL

I'm always late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Hope you had a great birthday mate... take care. Do you have to get a re-test now for your driving license /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

bott v. A sex act performed by botters (qv).
botter (bot-ah) n. He who botts.

LOL!

box the jesuit v. 17thC. How Robin Hood and his merry men would have referred to bashing the bishop (qv).

bury a quaker v. To dispense with the contents of one’s rectum; crimp one off; release a payload from the bomb bay.

see a friend to the coast See drop the kids off at the pool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

drop the kids off at the pool See sink a few U boats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

bottee n. One who is botted up the bottom by a botter
botter n. One who botts a bottee up the bottom
bottom n. That part of the bottee which is botted by a botter.

LOL!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Think I must have revised version. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AL