first baby

peteA3tdi

Reaction score
my wife has just given birth to my 1st baby, a little boy (james) 9.5lbs, he got a bit stuck as he was coming out face first but all ok now, mum and baby fine but dad is worn out, in 17 years he can have his first audi (may have fixed mine by then as well) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

congratulations mate. 9.5lbs tho!! you aint getting any for a looooooong time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congratulations matie!!!!! Hope ours goes as well as yours should be anytime!! 9.5lbs hes a biggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif nice one anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Many congratulations. I'm glad are all fine.

Welcome to the world big lad!!

Congrats Pete, welcome to poverty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats Pete, welcome to poverty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great suppose i can expect that from next week too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Congratulations......... I'm just looking at my 17 Year old daughter,,,, it seems only yesterday that I was staring at her 'lard' covered face.... Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seems to be a glut of members 'spawning' lately...........Maybe we should have a 'drop the sprog' section?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations ,9.5lb ,James is going to be a big lad!!

Well Done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to be a glut of members 'spawning' lately...........Maybe we should have a 'drop the sprog' section?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess we all had nothing much to do about 9 months ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Congratulations Pete! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Pheeeew at long last congrats mate hope everything goes well

As above, Congrats to all,Now go have a long rest and enjoy yourself whilst you can!!
How're ya coping? Plus how did you do it? (not literally) but only if you want to tell anyway!!! we've been trying for the last 15 months and don't seem to be getting anywhere at all!!!!!!!!
JAFFA i hear you all shout,lets hope not!!
Not that i'm complaining about all the physical activity that's involved mind!!
All tips greatly accepted.

P.S Please, NO VOLUNTEERS!!!

I'm not volunteering, but can spectate, if that helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Roll up, roll up.

I hope i'm gonna get a cut on these ticket sales /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif!!! Please specify NO REFUNDS especially if due to poor performance!!!

Poor perforamnce is better than no performance, hey droopy. Lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Hey, Who told You? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Mrs Deano.

And she said the tickets are free for Audi-sport buddies, just bring a bottle.

Saggy ***** Cow!!!
That must be her belly button i'm mistaking for her velvet pouch!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif
P.S Only joking Sweetheart,would you like a cuppa?

Lol. Velvet pouch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I'd better take some WD40 to bed with me next time when i'm on a promise just in case i find the real Honey Pot!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

You'll probably find 3 in 1 oil easier, with the handy spout and glug glug, she'll be ready and lubed in no time.

3 in 1 ??? Oh yeah, you mean 3 as in Velvet Pouch, her Mouth and her............... ????? You don't mean her Chocolate Starfish do you???!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Who the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif is Terry??? And does he know you prefer his 'ALL GOLD' ??!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif