Ferarri Fiat LOL

Ade_D

Reaction score
Website
www.pixworld.co.uk
OMG! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

icbaa_0103_cinq7.JPG

fluffyfotkisaxosshed.jpg

There's loads more like this, check them out here http://www.barryboys.co.uk/mx/

Ade

Does bungle, geoffry or zippy drive that heap!

you need to see the back of it, its got quad exhausts the lot pmsl!!

You should bring that lot to the attention of the bloke who is carrying out his "Audi A3 Sportback Project" there is some great material on that website /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

What is one mans pride and joy, is another mans laughter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

hey stop laughing - he got second hand old ferrrari money for his car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

can you imagine what he would do with £11k!!!!! Now that would be funny. Actually forget X-hibit and his pimpmyride nonsense. (i actually secretly like it) this guy would provide a far more entertaining show! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Your a very sick person Ian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

ah - he didnt actually get that money - have a look at the bidders, they're all non-existent/bannned.. no chance of him getting that cash..

so driving around, people would certainly look..

and point...

and laugh til tears of joy ran down their trouser legs..!

What people will do to make puddle jumpers look good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Nah! I thinks it's the change from CJ's £50 for buying an 'Over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .... could just picture the salesman saying "Oooohh and Sir, did I tell you, you get one of these free too, when you buy a new 'Over???" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif