British Weather!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
What is it with British weather? I just spent the best part of a hour washing my car and drying it ready for a coat of Meguires gold Class wax and the ****** heaven open! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif... oh well... guess it'll have to wait for the next sunny day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

That happens to me all the ****** time as soon as i wash it it rains in a couple of hours or at the end of that day! The straw that broke the camels back is when one lovely sunny day i decided to clean the car and just as i was finishing chammying it started to rain! What a pisser!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yep it always starts off
shine.gif
then
sky11.gif
and more
sky11.gif
, and then the ******
natur011.gif

its not the rain the p#sses me off its the fekking seagull's who seem to only crap on my car when its shiny and just washed. Its as if they target there crap on shiny cars!! Or is it just my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i tried that mick but suffered the humiliation of having "i'm really a white van under all this crap" written on the back recently. oh and superleggeras are mine friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (woo hoo!)

DR BAINSY says get a holiday brochure, cut out a really nice picture of a sunny beach then tape it to the end of a wooden stick ( not too long mind) then tape the stick with the picture to your head ( i find duct tape is up to the job) with the picture just a few inches away from your eyes you can trick your brain into thinking that you really are in the maldives with the fit bird wearing the white all in one swimsuit, not sure about how to trick your body into thinking its warm outside but im working on it, EUREKA get some of that deep heat stuff and spray liberally onto your body mind your eyes and your little fella and your sorted, just mind the lamposts and trees if your up the town.

bainsyboy, if that ain't pateneted already do so! you could be a millionaire! lol!!!

the worst is when you've just waxed your car, letting it bond and then you're about to remove it and if fecking rains!

Right i have come up with the heat problem use the above idea but dont use deep heat as that will be costly instead get a shopping trolley a 12v battery a short bit of old rope and one of those fan heaters, do a bit of electrical engineering, then tie one end of the rope to the trolley and the other end to your head and you have a portable hot air blower, or if you like me a tt driver you could use an old hairdrier, right im of to see trevor baliss with me idea.

Yeah i agree they are a nightmare!! I had one in the street i have just moved away from and suffered from that too. Wanted to get the axe out and make some fire wood! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Thats TDI trying to take out as many Audi stealer managers as possible with his late delivery and all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif