On Safari??

28v6

A bloke walks into the doctors surgery looking very sheepish. The doctor asks him whats the problem, and he goes on to explain that its a matter of delicacy regarding his back passage, which he finds embarrassing to talk about. The doctor says "Look mate, I've been in this game for 26 years and ther isn't much I haven't seen. I know you must be embarrassed, but it would save us both a lot of time if you told me the problem" (sounds familiar??) The guy drops his trousers and bends down to reveal a torn and ****** ragged a$$ehole that looks although it's been under SERIOUS Attack!!! The doctor is shocked to see the damage "Christ, " He proclaims "... what happened to you?" he asks. The Embarrased patient explains that he was raped by an elephant whilst on Safari, "Hmmm... I see, I'm no vetinary but my limited medical knowledge in that field tells me that elephant genitalia are long and thin..." says the doctor " You're not wrong there Doc.." proclaims the patient "....But he Fingered me first!"

Oooowwwwwwaaaaahhhh!!!! (In his best Jackson voice)

TA...DA!!!

I thank you..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

scary.gif