Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
hey guys,

look at this mean looking baby!

670x377Image.jpg

Audi unleashes 252bhp A1 Quattro - BBC Top Gear

Nice.

Probably just me but the qtr view of the back, courtesy of the black roof/rear panel, spoiler & wheels, looks very Fiat 500 to me.

They will never make it though, not in that spec anyways! Unless they call it an RS1!! They can't have an A1/S1 that could out do an S3.

ooooh i do like the sound of the S1!
i dont like the standard A1 much but this spec looks good, inside and out

top gear mentioned that only 333 of them will be made in left hand drive.
i dont see a problem with it outdoing the current S3, it just sets the bar higher for the new S3! :)

id heard audi were thinking of using the 1.4TFSI engine as used in the polo gti and ibiza cupra. 180ps.
they do have a 1.4tfsi in the A1 but not the 180

but then i heard they were dropping the twin charged 1.4tfsi 180, for a turbocharged 1.2.

so, is this just a wild rumour.

Two words.... Special shoe ;)

id heard audi were thinking of using the 1.4TFSI engine as used in the polo gti and ibiza cupra. 180ps.
they do have a 1.4tfsi in the A1 but not the 180

but then i heard they were dropping the twin charged 1.4tfsi 180, for a turbocharged 1.2.

so, is this just a wild rumour.

I read somewhere that they are developing a smaller haldex unit so they can make it 4wd so an S1 is a future possibility, plus they have just release a 5dr Sportback version of the A1 haven't they?

I'm keeping my eye wide open on this one, I want that now! Isn't it amazing how a FBMFSW changes the whole interior!

I knew you would understand ;)