Quick launching Audi Avant

thas funny. keep up the good work u guys. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

he proberbly done that because he goes camping a lot, my therory is that its like a microwave version of a toaster, he gets up in the morning on the camp site his freezing cold, wakes the kids up, opens his tents front doors, or back doors depending on which way the tent is pointing, gets a couple of slices of bread out and puts em on a long stick ( like marshmellows) gets one of the kids to start the car and rev it hard . SORTED toast in 2 secs flat then rolls back into tent to eat it his laughing as the quick burst of flames not only toast his bread but warms the tent up at the same time the man is onto a winner

[ QUOTE ]
Whats a MAF sensor JoJo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we know that you don't read all the threads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Along with what Dicky said, it's also a common fault with all the latest VAG engines petrol or diesel for some stupid reason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

I only read the ones with the pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif