Jewellery insurance .

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi does anyone here know of anywhere that will insure jewellery like say a watch. has anyone had this done,

cheers,

I insure my omega as part of my contents insurance. You just pick a value and the type of cover you want and it goes on with your premium, the same as something like a pushbike would. You can insure most valubles that way i think.

I insure my omega as part of my contents insurance. You just pick a value and the type of cover you want and it goes on with your premium, the same as something like a pushbike would. You can insure most valubles that way i think.

Hi mate thanks for the reply, does it cover loss out of the home, also roughly how much extra was it,
Nice watches Omegas,
Thanks

No worries mate. Yeah it covers it away from home, couldnt tell you how much it was though, I just added it when the insurance renewal came in and it was through a different company. It was a nice bonus before the audi came along.

No worries mate. Yeah it covers it away from home, couldnt tell you how much it was though, I just added it when the insurance renewal came in and it was through a different company. It was a nice bonus before the audi came along.

Hi mate thanks will ring them in the morning,I was hoping the jewellers done some insurance service but they dont seem to.

Depends upon the insurer, some require valuables like jewellery to be named on the policy if over a certain value and that's just for bog standard cover. Most also need it to be specified (at extra premium) as 'all risks' ie cover you if you get mugged in the street.

I had my TAG insured separately for a while but it's 17 years old now so fits comfortably under the £1k limit for my Aviva policy.

Thanks for the replys will ring them today and see what they can do,

Cheers,