Every Death on Every Road in GB.

thats interesting, i just checked my local area and to be honest there isnt many accidents listed... only a couple serious ones in the last 10 years where i already know the people involved in the accident were at fault ie. 17yr old male died in an accident... reason was he was speeding around a corner in a crappy fiesta/corsa and lost control... another incident was 2 motorbikers died on the scene... reason was they too were speeding around country lanes and came around a blind corner where a car had broken down... sad but as far as i can see they were playing with fate

whoaw, alot of biker deaths near me. One right outside of my house also apparently 10 years ago.
I think you will find that most death on there are 'their own fault'. Some thing like 90% of fatal accidents are down to driver error in one way or another, and the furthur 10% being pedestrian error, mechanical failure or other.

I think the goverment campaigns are doing wonders for british driving, when i passed my test in 2005, it seemed like everybody young used to hoon it about, but i think im seeing it less and less. They have somehow made it very 'uncool' to be seen bombing it about, they have also made it alot harder to get away with it. Orf maybe that is just me being grown up. But they do reckon that fatalitys have come down massively.

i live right in the coast and 1 road away i can join arguably one of the best driving roads in the south of england. not surprising that nearly all the accidents nearby are bikes tbh

still love my bike :)