speeding

hopper

Reaction score
does any1 no if there is a website to find out if you have been caught. i may have been a bit to heavy on the gas earlier and possibly caught by a mobile camera

thanks in advance

I really don't think such a site exists mate, there have been hoax ones, but nothing real as far as I know.

If you were caught, they have 14 days to send you a NIP... Start counting the days down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

If you do get a NIP through the post, let us know before you do anything about it. Sometimes there are ways around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kev.

Unkle, is that site straight up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Straight up for a Joke

I did it ages ago and said that i was speeding in England somewhere,just silly humour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't be daft, click on 'View Picture' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Straight up for a Joke

I did it ages ago and said that i was speeding in England somewhere,just silly humour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it ages ago as I was sent it in an email....and when hopper first asked I was trying to remember the site - beaten to it though ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif heh!) anyway once I saw it back on here I thought I'd give it a whirl for a laugh and it picked out a road very close to me which I've been on not so long ago! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ...but I put in the wrong reg of my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

If that had happened to me first time round I would have been stunned! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rob

Should of signed in really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

yeah cheers guys lets just hope for the best.

it was a hand held camera on a bridge and 1 of my mates seems to think that these can only get you if they have another car up the road to pull you over, i doubt it but lets hope so

oh and i think an investment in a snooper or summet may be coming very soon so any help on which would be appreciated.

it may be too late for this 1 but dont intend on anymore

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I fell for it hook, line & sinker which is bad considering my car hasnt even been on a UK road....