Feeling a bit flushed now..

Blue

Reaction score
Think it was a £500 deposit for me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Sorry if l sound harsh, but you gotta be kidding with the prices here...

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope so but I'd bet £22k will get you the 2.0turbo (if there is one) with a couple of options but not sat nav...

The MCS may only be £14k odd basic but I'd bet they rarely sell any for less than £16.5k - it doesn't take much speccing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree 35k for a 4 cylinder 240bhp is too much-can get a well specced 330ci for this-performance prob not much different either?

30k max for well specced one unless considerably more power! JMHO

Civic Type R is only £16k...not sure an M2 would be worth double this, even if it was fully loaded (which would defeat the object somewhat for me).

I think you will only get csl's in M2, M4, and maybe M6 (all 2 door variants), I don't think there will be normal versions of these, but only normal versions of the 4/5 door versions M1, M3, M5, maybe a huge M7??

Then again I could be very very wrong!!

Unlike the Pope,

I've just delivered a mass.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

(no offence intended!)

Have you no respect for religion. Coming from a religious upbringing I have great respect for the Catholic faith!

Please think before posting in future.

thanks

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Unlike the Pope,

I've just delivered a mass.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

(no offence intended!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Testing the water are we!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Religion blows mate, Problem of the world.

[ QUOTE ]
Religion blows mate, Problem of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really a religoeus matter just a case of respect for the dead, and more importantly someone who used his position to campaign for the poor and the needy.....not catholic myself but it is highly inappropriate to joke about anyone who has just passed away!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

I may not have always agreed with everything the Catholic church stood for but I still had/have a certain amount of respect for them (being Methodist myself). Perhaps tolerance is the most important lesson of all, and in a way Pope John Paul epitomised this.

Having said that, I would love to know how Monty Python would have handled such a situation?
Thinking particularly of the Eulogy Cleese gave for Graham Chapman.... :)