Anyone care to join me in the smkoing room?

[ QUOTE ]
Moresauce said:
You should try everything once, except incest and morris dancing!

[/ QUOTE ]

No indeed. Those two things take just a little more getting use to.

I'm lighting a pipe too, except I supect I won't be talking very much after that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Ahhh Bombay Saphire mmmmm... 2 litres of this are currently at home waiting to be drank /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The finest Gin IMO, serve (a lot) over ice with freshly squeezed lime juice and a little Schweppes Tonic.

Can't wait until 5pm mmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Moresauce said:
You should try everything once, except incest and morris dancing!

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Goly bygone said:
No indeed. Those two things take just a little more getting use to.

I'm lighting a pipe too, except I supect I won't be talking very much after that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Moff 2 litres, starting at 5 o'clock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Sounds like a day at uni (only joking) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

....coke bottle bucket bong?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MisterD said:
....coke bottle bucket bong?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Legendary /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

hello again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Would probably do it on our Sealine then I know the boat, is the ICC the international certificate of competence? That is what i'm aiming for really so I can use the boat in the med.

Emminently do-able!
Two days would be the requirement.
PM me with dates and for prices.

All the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif