Many Snowboarder's / skiier's on SCN? Up in Scotland?

chris-edin

Reaction score
Well the season is hopefully just round the corner.

Many folk on here hoping to do a bit of boarding / skiing this season?

Chris

Nice one mate :)

I booked up for Tignes Jan 28th for a week, same boat, cant wait!!

Went over to SNO!zone last night for a slide with a few mates, good laugh.

Chris

I'm off the first week in Feb, we'll book it very late to ensure we get somewhere with decent conditions, most likely France. Been skiing for 25 years now. Did dabble with boarding in the late 90's but firmly a skier now. Never been up to Scotland - it's easier to get to France from the South East!

Booked pretty early I know but fingers crossed, Espace Killy is usually pretty good at the End of Jan, you guys been out there before?

Chris

Yeah, I've done Tignes and Val D'Isere a couple of times each. Was in La Plagne last Feb which had surprisingly good snow given the overall conditions.

I'll be venturing up to Fort Bill, Glencoe etc most weekends.... weather permitting...... and wife permitting.

I was in Tignes in January, amazing pow pow! Also been to Val d'iseres and Valmorel a few times as well as a couple of place in Italy and Andorra. France is defo the best option for price and snow quality. Hoping to get away again this season but not booked anything yet. Got some shiney new skis that have yet to see any (real) snow! A few trips to Glenshee will be on the cards as well, had some amazing skiing there in the past

Seeing we are forecast 10cm of snow north of the border, Cairngorm / Glencoe is looking alright.

Bought the S3 for its Quattro, hope it get's me up boarding no bother!

Went sledging on a tea tray once. In a word, awesome!

Nice, there was boys snowboarding on the A9 dual carriageway last year off the back of a 4x4

Have a look on youtube