EM TuningAH Fabrications
    6th Gear

Status

classic audi section?

dont you think this part of the forum gets ignored?
    i mean is peoples knowledge of older audis so limited that one guys question about cutting the cat out of his old audi 80 and whether he can fit a4 front seats in without mods isnt answered for 2 weeks?
    80/A4 compatabilty?
    an idiot can answer these two questions.

this part of the forum is lacking in people viewing it.

most people on here have had older audis years ago. 2.2 kv quattros, audi 90s, 100's, v8s.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Certified S3 Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    A hint to take from the lack of replies in this thread is that 93% of the forum dont care about old Audi's.

In all fairness if you own an Audi 80 and you are coming here (as apposed to the S2OC) you are a mug. The German and Swedish forums are the best for old Audi's. I learnt this the hard way back when I had a twin turbo 2.6 80 estate. This forum is great for banter, 1.8t knowledge and generic stage 1 bolt on modifications but unfortunatly there are very few people on this forum who have a clue and push the boundries beyond stage one. The saving grace is the ones which do document it well and are very helpful.

Have a look in the 8L section if you can bare it...
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    In fairness, forums like Classic Audi, Audifans and Nogsport will cater for the 5 cylinder lovers much better!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    A hint to take from the lack of replies in this thread is that 93% of the forum dont care about old Audi's.
    Jardo...Perlease don't answer for ASN,if we were to put a survey I guess most users would state the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    1.8t knowledge and generic stage 1 bolt on modifications but unfortunately there are very few people on this forum who have a clue and push the boundaries beyond stage one. The saving grace is the ones which do document it well and are very helpful.

Have a look in the 8L section if you can bare it...
    We should hire you as our PR guy Jardo

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    Read the rules
    rules are only as good as the ones who enforce and the people who enforce that rule has said its ok.

you also seem to only enforce them rules as and when you want to with who the people that you feel you need to throw your mod weight towards.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    rules are only as good as the ones who enforce and the people who enforce that rule has said its ok.

you also seem to only enforce them rules as and when you want to with who the people that you feel you need to throw your mod weight towards.
    I want what is best for the site not for me,your just looking at the site as your playground and you have hijacked this as you think you can do whatever you want as in the pub thread,just not Audi-Sport.Net policy in my opinion

Status
    I want what is best for the site not for me,your just looking at the site as your playground and you have hijacked this as you think you can do whatever you want as in the pub thread,just not Audi-Sport.Net policy in my opinion
    first off I don't look at this site as my playground, I look at it as a forum where we share information and have good banter which is part of any good forum, not regimented like its ran by the 3rd reich.
    I dont think I can do what I want, I know I can't and I don't want to, I don't agree with the way you police this site jumping in and out of the rules as and when you feel like picking on someone that gets you back up.

I think you started to derail this thread, no one else.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

Audrey's Build Thread
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    first off I don't look at this site as my playground, I look at it as a forum where we share information and have good banter which is part of any good forum, not regimented like its ran by the 3rd reich.
    I dont think I can do what I want, I know I can't and I don't want to, I don't agree with the way you police this site jumping in and out of the rules as and when you feel like picking on someone that gets you back up.

I think you started to derail this thread, no one else.
    OTT

Status
    OTT
    Sorry?

Audrey's Build Thread
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

Status
    Off Topic