Fight Fight Fight!

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
Have I missed it all again?

Godam it - so many hot topics to re-light I dunno where to start...Lets see...

CJ vs Pimp
Pimp Vs CJ
Mods Vs Users
Users vs Mods
Mods vs CJ
Mods Vs Pimp

Suggestions on a postcard to the usual PM address! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

It was quite funny, never seen so many threads either locked or deleted in one day!

You two playing nicely now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How many days 7 or 14 you choose ....

[/ QUOTE ]

All Inclusive or just B&B?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Bet it's gonna be a twin room !!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif i dont think so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif boy will be on his own!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Who's fighting not me i have been assimilated by the borg i mean the mods of as.net /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

Arh CJ common lad get those fighting gloves on again!

Well I guess you have to be carefull otherwise you may get a pink name too!

Besides Were at the top of the layer cake now with being banned and all. You can look down on all those members who have yet to reach our dizzy heights....

Looks like BP's up for a fight anyway who's gonna take him on, who's momma you on about anyway hope its not mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My mum's been done to death. Next. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

How about Fallmonk's.....

[/ QUOTE ]
HOI !!!! Leave my mummy out this lol,
i will tell the mods a big boy did it(you) lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Where's NSD, he started this thread, and he's no where to be seen......

[/ QUOTE ]

7 or 14 days as they say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Well he's done 14, probably on a 7 stretch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

No, just fame and recognition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I heard that Tdi stole fallmonks dinner money the other day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All 39p???? Blimey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yip he bullies me everyday, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif and has threatened to put my head down the toilets! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Glad your ok NSD.

You must be off soon on your travels.

You taking a laptop?

[/ QUOTE ]

12 weeks yet, and will be bringing my Laptop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Glad your ok NSD.

You must be off soon on your travels.

You taking a laptop?

[/ QUOTE ]

12 weeks yet, and will be bringing my Laptop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, maybe when you get back i will have ordered a motor.

Yep TDI, that would be a good thing... particularly as you know you HAVE to own an Audi to be a member of this forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Oh, NSD... here's one for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yep TDI, that would be a good thing... particularly as you know you HAVE to own an Audi to be a member of this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, i forget that little thing again. lol. But lets not go there again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

But seriously though, i may delay the new car, as we will be moving house in 18 months.

The road we live on, isn't the most desirable, but have had to make do for now. When i had the R32 parked on the drive (no garage here) i was up at night at the slightest noise outside, so we defo need a garage or two. I think the most expensive car on the road amongst the hyundai's, old toyotas and rovers is probably around £2000. Hence you can see my problem. £25,000 car here is a worry amongst the chav doleys.

So roll on 18 months for new deteched home with garage, may even go for the new S3 sportback by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif.

So 18 more months of whoring then TDI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I challenge you then TDi, that by 18 months time, you have the palendromic number of posts as what you have now, i.e. 5961!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Palendromic??? What???

BP you been watching discovery channel again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif