Who saw...

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
...the new Doctor Who?

Speaking as one who is (just) old enough to remember the original, played by William Hartnell, I thought it was great.

What did you all think?

It was great- on screen chemistry between the doc and rose was suprisingly good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Seeing as avatars have been the primary discussion topis of the week, can I just say Yaseen that your new one is great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

In fact, I'd say it's the second best on the site right now.

[ QUOTE ]
In fact, I'd say it's the second best on the site right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

After myself in full NBC gear? Your too kind... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Was ok, special effects were a bit cheesy, Ecclestone makes up for them though, great actor for weird or gritty roles. (Second Coming, Our Friends In The North)

Disclaimer: The majority of my sigs are blatantly stolen and used without the owners permission /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

This paaticular one is from a guy on a German A4 forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Crap, missed it JDP, is it gonna be repeated.

Yaseen, your smilies rock.

But i'm not going to say the word that begins in A, and ends in R,
but whose is the best, Laurras new one is funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
talk about hijacking a thread!
phone the SAS!

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries, Fallmonk. I hi-jacked my own thread!

[ QUOTE ]
Crap, missed it JDP, is it gonna be repeated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure. Check the digital schedules, you might find it tucked away on BBC3 or whatever. If not, don't worry, there's another 12 to come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I worked @ Auntie Beeb for 6 years up to Dec 04 and have stood in the Tardis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif...

I am sorry to have to tell you all this but it's a con, The Tardis is just a square box, there is nothing inside it at all. It's all done by special effects....I hope this doesn't affect your viewing pleasure in any way... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Incidently they seem to have fixed it now, someone from our team nicked the blue light on the top and it was sat in our rest area when i left in Dec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ade

[ QUOTE ]

I am sorry to have to tell you all this but it's a con, The Tardis is just a square box, there is nothing inside it at all. It's all done by special effects....

[/ QUOTE ]

You're lying! Next thing you'll be saying there's no Father Christmas.

what the hell is going on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Yesterdy I read that the 2nd series is gonna happen then today the main guy doesnt want to be typecast so quits.

what a farce,hopefully someone good steps in.

[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is going on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Yesterdy I read that the 2nd series is gonna happen then today the main guy doesnt want to be typecast so quits.

what a farce,hopefully someone good steps in.

[/ QUOTE ]
Incase your wondering... yes that is the PIMP and CJ battling it out in my avatar ;-)

BUT who is who?????

Yip its a bit weird in the "Dr Who" camp the new, good news comisioning a 2nd serries and then the main actor quits! weird /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen - super moderator - lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you prefer 7 or 14 days? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But that is what his avatar says, unless you guys are seeing something else...

Otherwise 7 days, to run from 01/01/2099. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif