Monster MotorsportBadger5
    6th Gear

Status

Offensive Avatars

Please change Pimps Avatar as i find it grossly offensive. If we cant have an argument without getting banned or naked ladies then i certainly dont want to see some dead rapper sticking his fingers up

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_AudiAuto

Re: Offensive Avatars

A bit sad and pathetic how a grown adult can be not just offended, but GROSSLY offended by such a simple thing as a black rapper sticking his fingers up. Funny how the posh looking white man doing the same thing (sticking his fingers up) in EssThrees avatar probably doesn't offend you at all.

Uber Post Whore

Status

You to, leave it out.

Do you need to re-educate yourself, last post by David R.

http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads...5&fpart=2&vc=1

6th Gear

Status

Its only my opinion and no i dont find Ess Three avey offensive as its done with character and panach unlike yours pal which is just rude and ugly! As i said though just my opinon and trying to make the site a nicer place for all us kids over 20 to play in!

imported_AudiAuto

Come on, i been pretty chilled, if someone goes and starts a thread specially to take the mick, or have a poke, i gotta reply haven't i? I mean, i haven't gone and made a new thread to have argument with CJ, he has tho. Yet it will still be blamed on me tho most probably.

6th Gear

Status

Im only making a simple request not trying to start an argument if you dont like it i apologise but it is an ugly and offensive avatar IMO

Uber Post Whore

Status

Ok, nuff said guys, all point have been made very clearly.

imported_AudiAuto

[ QUOTE ]
    Its only my opinion and no i dont find Ess Three avey offensive as its done with character and panach unlike yours pal which is just rude and ugly! As i said though just my opinon and trying to make the site a nicer place for all us kids over 20 to play in!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, thats my point! A middle class white guy, smart looking etc sticking his fingers up come across to you as having 'panach and character', where as the black guy sticking his fingers up, comes across as rude and ugly. If you knew about the man, i can gaurantee you would have a huge amount of respect for him, and he had more intelligence then most of us put together. But you choose not to see that.

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Please change Pimps Avatar as i find it grossly offensive. If we cant have an argument without getting banned or naked ladies then i certainly dont want to see some dead rapper sticking his fingers up

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell fire, this is like refereeing a fight between pre school children.

Grow up and stop being so bloody annoying...