eyes out...

myzeneye

Reaction score
Eyes out for a robin reliant with chrome dust caps !!!

some little bleeder's only gone and nicked three of my new chrome dust caps whilst the missus was in anti natal class !!!!

aaaaaarrggggghhhhhhhhh !!!! dust caps ????
three ????

must of got desturbed before they could take the forth one.

you cant have nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

i spent the best £15 ever me thinks...

get some flush valve ones when u next get a set of tyres... look great as you get no crappy rubber stalk....

or get the screw in ones..

or just goto a local school find the boy who looks like he is a young thug and ask if he has any lol

[ QUOTE ]
I would be careful with these metal caps as some on my old car seazed on! I am sticking with plastic!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
rob, your supposed to check your pressures on a regular basis, they shouldn`t sieze up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Yeah, the only caps Rob gets off are bottle caps. Isn't that right bud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

26 going on 80! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
But you know it is soo much nicer than beer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Used to drink it like water from about 14years! Feel sick when I have too much now. Unless it is skillfully blended with Stella and Blackcurrant!
Oh I rememeber the days...Football in the park, 10 superkings and a 2 litre bottle of scrumpy!

True snakebite by black drinker then Rob? Yep, that's the stuff that's get you tipsy in no time... you should try adding a shot of absynth to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

I love absynth as well. Had a bit of a fetish for it after a tripto Prague. Got a big bottle at home and laugh my *** of as I make drunk friends do large shots neat! It burns like nothing else.
I am on the aftershock with some old uni friends at the weekend. Out in the town centre!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ] ... wise .... er

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew that was coming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh I rememeber the days...Football in the park, 10 superkings and a 2 litre bottle of scrumpy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jumpers for goal posts... isn't it? wasn't it?

Kev.