Firefox vs Internet Explorer

yes im using it now, so much better. i was advised by a friend to use it, it prevents pop ups aswell, i was also told that it uses less memory than explorer, as each open window of IE counts as a different program but firefox groups it as one so saves memory. Doesn't crash as much as IE does aswell.

all good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

did you delete explorer?
I just downloaded it to try it out.
Seems good the fact that yu can make shortcut buttons is really handy.

I use Firefox. I run Spy-bot & Ad-Aware about once a month, just to keep it all clean & tidy. When I was running IE, I'd regularly be cleaning up about a dozen trojans a month. With Firefox, there's barely one or two. It's soooooo much safer than IE, plus I love tabbed browsing within a single window. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I use both i use IE for internet banking etc as not sure about firefox as i do not know much about it, and firefox for everything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also very similar. Any transaction etc I run IE, just as I know the scripting is designed to work with out (or certainly less) glitches. Otherwise I use Firefox and have done for ages now. Pop ups? what are they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif it's awesome for stopping that and much more stable than explorer. It seems much more streamlined and efficient. I can't help but think explorer just holds so many exploits within it which proves to be a joy for rubbish such as spyware as previously stated!

Migrate to Firefox as soon as you can and you will soon see the differences!

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I'm using firefox too and loving it, but not for some sites with streaming vids. if you click pretty much anywhere on the firefox page while watching the vid the video display in firefox blacks out and you have to refresh the page and start again.

Loving the tabbed browsing as i'm always multisurfing. Uses less memory that way than multiple IE's.

As for security. you'll have noticed recent release - its starting to attract attention for the hackers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Still i'm using Firefox 99% of the time. Suck it and see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif there is not going back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif