My Cousin & 2 page 3 models

Ade_D

Reaction score
Website
www.pixworld.co.uk
Just found out my cousin is off to Tenerife tomorrow with 2 page 3 models (Anna & Rebekka) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif. He shares a flat with both of them in London and used to go out with Anna before he came out and confessed he's Gay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I can't believe it...life is so unfair...

I've asked him for a copy of his holiday snaps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll post the links up when i get them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ade

Ohh yes post beach shot if possible

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm. i'm having sordid thoughts already, two models, me, suntan oil, Tenerife, yes i'm in the zone (but the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif isn't).

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure u aint getting excited over the gay guy lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Do you think that these gay men being spoken of are just pretending to be gay so that they get to share their rooms and body lotion with some hot hot hot women?

If i said i was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif would (Anna & Rebekka) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif go on holiday with me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif