JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    Uber Post Whore

Status

This made my day

Driving down the dual carriageway in lovely Luton in my van, on the other side, a similiar dual carriageway, but one lane is a dedicated bus lane.

Out of no where a BMW M3 gives it some, and as he thinks he is a bus, boots it up the bus lane, however he does not see the sheet of discarded marine plywood laying across the lane.

You could see the sheet disintergrate under his front wheels with a loud bang and vroooom, and then spat out from all directions under his car. Probably didn't do his rear tyres and exhaust any good too!

Oh well, made me chuckle. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

Re: This made my day

Well if BMW drivers wooden drive on the bus lanes they mighten get punished like this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]

imported_ashs3

[ QUOTE ]
    Well if BMW drivers wooden drive on the bus lanes they mighten get punished like this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Turbo Sport

Status

terrible thing to happen , if on the roads BUT if trying to be smart like this serves him/her right lol

3rd Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh dear.... serious groan points there CJ

Uber Post Whore

Status

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] (for CJ, old times sake [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]).

S3 Drift King!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] (for CJ, old times sake [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]).

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be double posting TDI to make up for CJ's posts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif[/img]

Turbo Sport

Status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Gone but not forgoton !

Uber Post Whore

Status

Nice bio Fallmonk.

Mine is too strengthen the virtues and beliefs of our faith of A-S.net, so we will act better to our fellow whores. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh dear.... serious groan points there CJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i know it was bad i wood not have done it usually! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif[/img]