joke

myzeneye

Reaction score
st pattricks day irishman joke....

theres a french man, an american and an irish man, all on death row awaiting execution....
executioner says to the french man, your first. as your last wish, how would you like to be executed??
frenchman says, well monsier, i am a true frenchman, i will 'av le' guillotine....
very well says the executioner... and with a swoosh... of comes his french head.

next is the american.
executioner says, as your last wish, how would you like to be executed??
american says: i am a true american son, and were i come from we use the electric chair....
verywell says the executioner and throws the switch on the electric chair.........
nothing happens ???
he checks the fuses, trys agian..... nothing ???
well says the executioner, confused, it says in the law book that if you dont die after two attempts, your a free man...... off you go....

now says the executioner to the irish man, its your turn...
as your last wish, how would you like to be executed??
the irish man replies, well now, lets see, if the electrics chairs knackered, i might as well have the guillotine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Classic joke ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Here's a classic line from The Meaning of Life

Maitre d': Good evening sir and how are we today?
Mr. Creosote: Better.
Maitre d': Better?
Mr. Creosote: Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.