S2 for sale on E-bay

NICE USE OF BIG WORDS !

Well at least he is to the point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

i had a look the other day, there was 3 s2`s + 1 avant, there was 3 rs4`s on there aswell. just like waiting for a bus, nothing for ages then 3 all at once /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Know what you mean have been thinking about getting S2 but it would have to be a good one but most of the cars on E-bay just dont seem to do for me

Just stick with what i have the got the now and wait for the perfect one

they`re still not cheap enough for my pocket, although the early ones are about 15yrs old now and prob as cheap as they`re gonna get, price will start to go back up a bit soon when they get a bit rarer. I`d want a later 6 speed all singing all dancing, but that aint gonna happen so i`ll just keep my old 20v goin for as long as poss

Not sure about the Passat ,seeing it on race track does not make me feel its going to last long before it needs rebuild
Nice car but would rather have S line model Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
they`re still not cheap enough for my pocket, although the early ones are about 15yrs old now and prob as cheap as they`re gonna get, price will start to go back up a bit soon when they get a bit rarer. I`d want a later 6 speed all singing all dancing, but that aint gonna happen so i`ll just keep my old 20v goin for as long as poss

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering what is the difference between the two models of S2 ,some people say that the 5 Speed one is the best model and others say the 6 speed,is there much of a difference apart from looks??

cheers

The Early model lacks 10bhp from the newer model but looks like the gearing is longer because of 5 gears

I think i would go for the 6 speed model myself, just finding one that is in good nick is the problem and at not stupid money!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to buy a S2 , after i sold the coupe, but to be honest i dont think i could afford/run one , but i can still drool !
still think its one of the prettyist cars out there ,
the passat is just mad! think that would scare the life out you!
would be worth buying just to waste scoobys etc ........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

My dream S2 i missed out on E-bay about a year ago (its in my gallery)
What a car!!!!!

Still greeting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif