RIP Sir Jimmy Saville

^ a true legend and really wonderful guy. He did so much for charity, he will be truly missed. R.I.P.

Very sad, an end of an era. Absolute legend and all round nice guy. RIP

Last edited:
Now then now then.... what a sound old fella, went to see Jim'll Fix It show in London in my yoof (showing my age), and it was impossible to tell he didn't actually like kids that much; he was kind, interested and encouraging.

In a world obsessed by hollywood smiles, spray tans and the beautiful people he's a great advertisement that it's ordinary folk who make the 'real difference'. RIP.

Last edited:
In a world obsessed by hollywood smiles, spray tans and the beautiful people he's a great advertisement that it's ordinary folk who make the 'real difference'. RIP.

here here... well said

RIP, I used to love Jim'll Fix it when I was a kid.....was always good to see kids getting a wish granted :)

As for the 'now then, now then' that always reminded me of a guy I used to work with, who always used to say that

JIngle Jangle!!

Such a sad loss.

Aye, Sad loss.. does anybody remember him for actually been a DJ on the BBC? Another unique guy from leeds that did not showboat (except for the cigars) and did endless work for charity ...RIP