Comic Con

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey has anyone gone to Comic Con at the London Excel yet? its been on this weekend and i am going tomorrow... kinda excited :)

is there anything i should be looking out for in particular?

oh i am not going in any costume... but i will have my Batman boxers on :p LOL!

hope to see a sexy Catwoman! :drool:

So Comic Con was fun! some really cool costumes out there and a load of slutty ones too!

as i was given like 2 days notice for Comic Con (had no idea it was on) i didnt get the chance to get a costume so i just dressed as a geek with some weird glasses (i dont actually need glasses at all)

here are a few pics from the day...

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

that last one is amazing! the guy inside it has spent over 6 months to get to where it is and says it should be finished by next years show. has a great engine/jet pack noise that goes on too!

Some good costumes,last one reminds me of a 7 foot robot I met in a niteclub

as i was given like 2 days notice for Comic Con (had no idea it was on) i didnt get the chance to get a costume

I'm interested to know what costume you would've worn if you had the time to get one.

And this guy just scares me! He really shouldn't have that expression on his face when his hand is in his pocket!

wow, looks ace! Bet if you had the time, you would have gone in the green lycra Riddler suit!! That last pic is brilliant.

LOL ads you joker! (excuse the pun)

i would love to have gone as Ezio from Assassins Creed or even Agent 47 from Hitman (although that would mean shaving my head!)

but now that i know i have a plan for next year... a joint costume theme with the GF!

The pictures are great Ash, Thanks for sharing with us.