How do I post pics??

robthehungrymonkey

Reaction score
Ok, probably a very dumb question but how do I post photos on the site? Have tried really hard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif but can't work it out!

Am I being really stoopid, or just quite stoopid?

Basically find a pic you like on the web then right click on it, find the url address, copy that address, then goto your home (at the top of the page), then goto personal file edit, and drop the address in the avatar address box there. Easy as that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

For pics on your pc, this is recommended, but i have not used personally.

Or post this in the feedback section, and Muckypaws will help.

Good luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Where the question mark is at the end of the address, there should be a file name of a picture... i.e. example.jpg Hope this helps MonkeyBoy?

Test 1
[image]javascript:window.open('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/bobalog/kickedinthenuts1.jpg','FullView','width=700,height=500,resizable,scrollbars,location'); void('');[/image]

Test 2

[image]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/bobalog/kickedinthenuts1.jpg[/image]

Yes!!

I'm sure I'm not normally this damn stupid!!
Must be too much GT4!

This is definitely the correct link, if i put it in the browser address bar it works fine.

kickedinthenuts1.jpg

What? How did it work that time!??!

Oh well, I now know how to do it! Am sure it was the same as "test 2" above!

Thanks dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Run that one by me again.......

[/ QUOTE ]

If you press the quote button on my previous post, you wil see how it's done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

think I've got the Dickens Heath curse... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif