Happy Diwali

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Happy Diwali Peeps!!

Hope all that are celebrating have a great day, even those that aint, feel free to join in.....eat loads, drinks even more and be happy :)

Nilz

First ive heard of it all day. Nobody seems to be doing anything. Maybe the peeps celebrating are all off work lol

Many people will be in work to be honest or carrying on their normal day to day activities, tomorrow is new years day in the Indian Calendar, so more people tend to celebrate this, or most people get together in the evenings for a big munch and booze up oh and fit in going to the Temple for some new years blessings too ;)

Oh and not forgetting a few fireworks to 'light' up the sky - after all it is the festival of light :)

ahh nice i live in an apartment block and over the next estate is quite a large indian community so maybe ill see some shinys in the sky tonight :)

Many people will be in work to be honest or carrying on their normal day to day activities, tomorrow is new years day in the Indian Calendar, so more people tend to celebrate this, or most people get together in the evenings for a big munch and booze up oh and fit in going to the Temple for some new years blessings too ;)

Oh and not forgetting a few fireworks to 'light' up the sky - after all it is the festival of light :)

I could really do myself damage with all the grub that is about....marvellous stuff.Happy Diwali mate