Whoa!....... why we all need to slow down.........just a little bit

jaymarwa

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
Came across this on another forum ....some of you may have seen it before so I apologise in advance.
Scoobie sandwich

Have a look at the video - there is a link if you scroll down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

******!!!!!!! wrong link (but funny pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

The link I did want to post won't work

I will find it again and post sorry!

Now thats lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Holy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif, he is one lucky bloke!

Luck had nothing to do with it.

His number was just not up yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Tend to agree with TDI...... Wonder if he's watched "Final Destination" ? !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gifBorrowed time indeed TDI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

You guys are freakin me out now !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

thats is the most incredible survival. If anybody saw the Driven (i think it was) motorway crashes...

1 lucky man

Don't you men truck drivers should slow down a bit and f*ucking pay attention!

You're right AndyMac... Pet hate about truck drivers... Overtaking in the fast lane of a motorway slowing down the rest of us who can go faster the 60 / 70 mph (not that we do ever go faster the 70mph of course)

Saw a fecking trucker this morning bully some woman driver and she had a baby in the back seat ....sticker on back window too saying baby on board! I wanted to get out of my car and beat the living jesus out of the ar$@hole! I hate stupid pr!cks like that!

I always try and avoid the foreign plated left hooker trucks, their x10 worse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

This was right hand side and i had pulled into inside lane ...we were crawling about 15 miles per hour the woman tried to pull in behind me and the truck driver really sped up to stop her getting in ....although she was in he horned until she swerved out again! fecking w@nker! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

cjb6... ive done that. i was following my wife home one day, i was in my van... same thing happened. didnt hit him, as he locked his door, but he looked freaked out a when i was panel beating his door for him with an estwing claw hammer.

i learnt a valuble lesson though one day about road rage, which i am terrible with......???.
followed or rather chased a car for about six miles one day after it near rammed me of my bike, it turned into a car park, i followed and blocked them in....
jumped off the bike and bounced over ...ready to kill... just as i got my helmet off and was in mid swing with it towards the windscreen, i noticed the epelets on their shoulders...................

that, took some talkin to smooth over i tell you.

lesson learned.
i dont know what it is, i really am a very mellow kind of guy..... untill i get behind the wheel of a car, then i grow horns and the red mist descends........????
id like to blame it on the bad accident i had,( some of you read about it previuosly...) but i was probably even worse before that ??
i thank god somtimes my wife is with me when these loons get me wound up or i swear, id be jailed by now.

Myzeneye, what are you like ??

When i get road rage, i just shout and tell the idiots if you don't like my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif driving, the numbers on the back of the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif van....0850 ####### . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Anyway, here is a link for road rage help.

http://www.co.dane.wi.us/shrf/roadrage.htm