yeeeeeeeeee-yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guys, do not watch this... unless you are.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Disley man, you are out there, not in the zone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
disley - i`ve come to the conclusion that you have too much spare time on your hands and your wasting it miserably /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Whooos miserable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
disley - i`ve come to the conclusion that you have too much spare time on your hands and your wasting it miserably /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Whooos miserable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
no your not miserable disley, your usually good value /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
i still cant believe i watched them ducks till the end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

I know the bloke indirectly who done that flash.

Let me explain...

At my old work I obviously had a collegue, who was a woman, who's boyfreind / partner created it. I know as I was developing flash websites at the time and she showed me her other halfs creations because he was in the same line of work as me. He has a site but I'll have to email her to get the URL.

BTW he (the creator) is mad he plays Counter Strike like 24/7.

You're very well connected NSD... I think I could have guessed the creator was mad though... obviously has loads of free time as well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

erm this music rings a bell.
i watched a film set in the 60s / 70s, and this music was indenticle.
it was about city workers going out into the countryside camping on a boat trip and they ended up killing someone who attacked them.
anyone who's seen it will remember the film, think it's a classic unless the guy in the viedoshop was blagging me!

Its Burt Renolds......
Why dont you want to wattch it again, its mint

[ QUOTE ]
Its Burt Renolds......
Why dont you want to wattch it again, its mint

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry its not one of my faves, guess i must be showing my age /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

deliverance........

" you sure got a pretty mouth boy..."

ha ha ha ........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

i loved the note pad invaders, but not as much as the bukkake vid.... the ice skating section ???ha ha ha ......... i wet] my self everytime....