check this out

wow!!!
that's brilliant!!!
top video /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

'kin 'ell..... That was ****** quick car - it was like the other cars were on the parade lap..... He must have done something seriously wrong in the qualifying lap (if they have one) to be that far back in the grid !!!

Pretty impressive driving but not just driving i think he definately had the better car and setup! Very good all the same!

[ QUOTE ]
what a racket - sounded like a girls aloud concert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt realise you went to many Khufu!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Hey, I got confused. I thought it was going to be a boxing match /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

reminds me of my driving......on super mario! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif very impressive, and nice to see a vid demonstrating this sort of speed on the proper place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

that is the most dangerous driving i have ever witnessed!!! TO MY EARS!!!! I'm ****** def now!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ouch my ears!!!! fast car, 320 standard!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it MUST be a 318...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kettle's Boiled.... anyone for a "brew" ? Earl Grey or Tetley??? Fastest Cuppa EVER!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif