EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Certified S3 Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel

For anybody who drove at ADI...

Starting from the back of the entry lane, this is Prawns lead after ONE lap in the second session.

Depressing much?
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Not really, he gave it the beans from the off and knows the track, I took it easy and got quicker as the laps went by, and he never lapped me!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Certified S3 Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Not really, he gave it the beans from the off and knows the track, I took it easy and got quicker as the laps went by, and he never lapped me!
    Not getting lapped by Prawn = win, but from what Prawns passenger was saying when he got half a lap in front they decided to chill out because the point was proven and had fuel economy/getting home to think about. And he's only got 180BHP at the moment lol!

Jo I'm hooked, I've just booked the day off for this -

Motorsport Events Track Day Driving Experiences & Gift Vouchers :: Hullavington

Isn't it amazing (yet fairly obvious) how much we all improved after 4/5 laps? I couldn't believe my improvement after just 10 mins!

Then never do them.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    J-rod, since I was following you, I could tell you're not a trackday guru like Prawn is, he swifty overtook us and dived straight back into the racing line, and in some cases, he could still make corners with a tighter line, so his car is very well setup in the handling side of things.
    If you took more of a racing line through the corners, I doubt I would have kept up with you! You was more like taking a defensive line through the corners in a bid to stop anyone overtaking you! lol I wasn't about to dive inside you just to get past, even though I knew I could.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Certified S3 Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

I know what you mean Jo, my passenger was very experienced at track driving and he kept shouting at me to take up less of the track on the entry and to learn my lines (it was like being back at school!). I wasn't doing it intentionally, quite frankly I don't know what I was doing because it was all so new and exciting.

Arrrrgh, a little part of me feels a bit disappointed and I want to get back out there again with what I know now (and some new discs and pads, and unboiled PAS fluid)!

Then never do them.

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    NIce vid dude, thanks for that

It takes roughly 1 lap of combe for my tyres to warm up, so they were just getting going at this point. As you said we're down on Power at the moment, somewhere between 190-200bhp I reckon, but it's the handling and speed it can carry through the corners that makes all the difference

Can't wait to see how it goes with 300bhp!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.