Thought I'd share our new toy!!! Out with the old, in with the new.....

Sarah's A3

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
Reaction score
Bought an old ute a few weeks after arriving in Oz. Had loads of fun in it but sadly wasn't a 4x4 so limited us to what fun we could have. So sold her on and bought this!!! Not a Holden I know but theres loads that can be done to these and the locals love them. Fitted with a Snake Racing lift, uprated suspension, massive intercooler and HUGE off road tyres...... now the real fun can begin!!!

Old girl now gone.

P1060934P1060936

Welcome the new girl....much bigger!

DSCN4029DSCN4003

I need a ladder to get in it lol!!!

Attachments

• DSCN4025.jpg
    DSCN4025.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Yup the Navara is ace and theres loads of mods we can do to it!

G'day Joe, yeah getting there now. Starting to explore now the weathers warming up and wow theres loads to see! The best bit is the night sky, its sooo clear its stunning.

How does the Navara feel after the A3! A tank or a boat. Good motors, especially at what they so.

Glad your having a ball out there!

Hope life is good over there! :wub:

Cheers Nate, its really good and different at the same time. Its like starting from scratch all over again, both scary and exciting. Least its warming up now but Xmas is going to be really odd this year! Cant imagine it not being cold and snowy!!!

Hope alls good for you.

How does the Navara feel after the A3! A tank or a boat. Good motors, especially at what they so.

Glad your having a ball out there!

lol, funny you say that, the first Nav we got felt ok as it was only a diddy one but was fun to drive esp in the wet lol. But flip this new ones like a tank but we call her the bus! With it being lifted its a good climb to get into it but the views great when driving around. They are good motors and ace off road, we've tried it out a few times and it loves it!

Yup, its great out here. Dont get me wrong there are negatives. Its one of the most expensive cities in the World and prices are still rising but wages are higher so its not all bad. The bugs are bad and lots of new ones we've never seen are just starting to wake up now its getting warmer lol but over all its an ace place to live and bring up a family. Miss the shows and meeting mates from on here but when we visit the UK we will come along to some. I've found a site over here where they have meets so will get along to some when we can.

We dont miss the Winter cold though!!!

We dont miss the Winter cold though!!!

I'm not surprised. We've just sneaked a coupe of weeks away before it got cold and horrible.

My folks moved to the Balearic Islands when I was 8, so all my spare time was spent there in the sun. It's made me allergic to British winters which give me grade A man flu! That said, I don't miss the flies, wasps and hornets they get!

Think of us as we shiver our knackers off (and whilst your doing a barbie on the beach!)

I'm not surprised. We've just sneaked a coupe of weeks away before it got cold and horrible.

My folks moved to the Balearic Islands when I was 8, so all my spare time was spent there in the sun. It's made me allergic to British winters which give me grade A man flu! That said, I don't miss the flies, wasps and hornets they get!

Think of us as we shiver our knackers off (and whilst your doing a barbie on the beach!)

lol Oh I will. But funny you mention the flies etc. OMG!!!!! no one warned us of that!!!!!! They have come early this year apparently, ive never seen so many flies! and they are persistant little *******!!!! On the trip to the Pinnicles on Monday there were hundreds of them!!! So as you are bearing the cold, we will be loving the heat but hating the flies!!!!

lol, love those ads!!! Just my luck we'll see that boar over here lol! That ****** one is soooooo funny! No wonder loads of Aussies like the Hi Lux