'wheelclinic' Nothampton

DJM1982

Reaction score
Has anyone used this company, been qoated £270 for a full refurb and power coat for all 4 of my alloys.
So wanted to know if they are any good or not?

Has anyone used this company, been qoated £270 for a full refurb and power coat for all 4 of my alloys.

Citypowder coaters in Birmingham will powder coat 4 wheels with the tyres taken off, put back on and balanced for £120.

Here's the results. :)

be174da9.jpg

f9b519f7.jpg

Bit to far away from me. Results look very good though.

Yeah i have contacted 'Pristine' about a price, still waiting for a responce. Have heard good things about them though.

Just sent pristine 1 alloy they insisted they could straighten for me .They got itphoned me to say its scrap .Bill to collect and return £28
and a wasted week .Sent it N8 sorted and returned in a couple days .
Avoid pristine .you can get a full set of rims shipped return to you using paisley frieght for around £50 .would go with jojo's idea myself ..

Sent it N8 sorted and returned in a couple days .
Avoid pristine .you can get a full set of rims shipped return to you using paisley frieght for around £50 .would go with jojo's idea myself ..

N8 can straighten wheels, or knows someone that can do it?

may stay clear then.
I have no axle stand to stand the car on to send the wheel off, so want somewhere local'ish where i can leave my car whilst i get the refurbed.
Just been qoated £55 per wheel from Mint alloys in MK. What about them?

Just sent pristine 1 alloy they insisted they could straighten for me .They got itphoned me to say its scrap .Bill to collect and return £28
and a wasted week .Sent it N8 sorted and returned in a couple days .

Im surprised pristine even said they could straighten the alloy for you as they do state on there website that they wont refurb damaged wheels. Im sorry to hear about your bad experiance with them, but they do a very high standard of work which is why I would recomend them, although your idea of having them shipped is a fair one and plenty of people would recommend the place JoJo use's

pristine wanted 68 a wheel on my old 18's they can stick that up their **** if jojos place is 120. brum n back in my mates diesel will only cost 15 quid or less. it would still be worth it

After looking at the website for wheel clinic i must admit it looks pretty good qaulity. I have been speaking to them via email and the £270 includes, tyres off, wheels stripped of paint, sand blasted, repaired (i have some deep kurb marks), primed, power coated, laquered, tyres refitted and balanced. They have the wheels (car in my case) for four days.
They have a customer picture of an A3 on RS6 wheels in the exact colour i want and they do look good. So might give them a go.

Just to let you know guys, I would give citypowder coaters 9/10 for finish, it's a good finish, but not 100% perfect! All I can add to this is, I car about my car looks, but these are wheels ***, stones and all sorts are going to hit them anyways, £120 vs £270 is a no brainer in my opinion, plus they are down the road from me also.

Im surprised pristine even said they could straighten the alloy for you as they do state on there website that they wont refurb damaged wheels. Im sorry to hear about your bad experiance with them, but they do a very high standard of work which is why I would recomend them, although your idea of having them shipped is a fair one and plenty of people would recommend the place JoJo use's

That is what happened ...

i know them well, yes they do a great job, i live 2 miles away from there office, i can pop in there and make sure they are doing your wheels for you if you send them in,

i know them well, yes they do a great job, i live 2 miles away from there office, i can pop in there and make sure they are doing your wheels for you if you send them in,

Cheers mate, really appreciate your post. Good to know someone out there know them and can say they have seen their work.