Anyone suffered from loosing their post by pressing back

ajmackie

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I was just writing a nice reply to gimpinaldi. pressed post, pressed back to make a change and i lost it.

Solution is to change to working offline (file, work offline) and then go on your history and view every entry under audi-sport till you find it.
Go back online, copy just in case and click submit!

Worked for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

If in doubt just Cntrl A then Cntrl C.
I had it happen to me in the middle of quite a long reply, just clicked on a members profile, and lost everything, as long as you know you'll only do it once.

Pimp, much as I love all your long winded posts expousing you're uncaring attitiude to everyones opinion, I'm a bit confused as to why you get so wound up when someone does dare to disagree with you. So you obviously do care, as you bite everytime, could it be your admirable "f*uck you" attitude is just a front?
I thought you got rid of your Audi anyway, so your contributions here, though highly amusing, can be of limited value I would have thought?
But keep up the good work as it's always an entertaining read.

Yes this doesnt normally happen to me but it happens everytime now which is most annoying....Will use the method Andy mentioned on long posts for peace of mind in future.

Andy, no i didn't get rid of my audi, dunno why you thought that, i never said it

and even if i did sell it don't mean i can't come on here

Tut, tut, one sentence and 2 posts - Whore indeedy!
upyoursthorney.gif
upyoursthorney.gif
upyoursthorney.gif

I could think of another title thats similar to this!

'Anyone suffered from loosing their head by getting members backs up' we know who thats for! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Is that another dig at pumpmycountup? This is starting to get silly now! Seems like lots of grumpiness in lots of threads, bit of a shame really....

I'm with the whole Ctrl-C idea, but that goes back to the days of using hotmail on a dial up, where there was very little point clicking send unless you'd done that first!

Pimp said
[ QUOTE ]
and even if i did sell it don't mean i can't come on here

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I say that? There you go again, overly defensive, some might say you had some sort of chip on your shoulder!

[ QUOTE ]
That was some intersting swear words u used pimp, obviosly u need to chill out a wee bit , go get a beer , find a woman , wot ever but calm down mate , u will pop a blood vesell !
Obviosly u are a true tupac fan swearing like that , just remeber wot happens to all these rapstar blokes , people tend to shot them!
"For gods sake, this is the INTERNET, not nursery school, the members are all adults, not little kids" its funny u should say that cause ure the one who started all this about whoring! live and let live
john lenon sayed it best " all u need is love "

[/ QUOTE ]

Tupac isn't around anymore for those who doesn't know - RIP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That was some intersting swear words u used pimp, obviosly u need to chill out a wee bit , go get a beer , find a woman , wot ever but calm down mate , u will pop a blood vesell !
Obviosly u are a true tupac fan swearing like that , just remeber wot happens to all these rapstar blokes , people tend to shot them!
"For gods sake, this is the INTERNET, not nursery school, the members are all adults, not little kids" its funny u should say that cause ure the one who started all this about whoring! live and let live
john lenon sayed it best " all u need is love "

[/ QUOTE ]

Tupac isn't around anymore for those who doesn't know - RIP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No great loss to society.....

[ QUOTE ]
u a tupac fan then as well jojo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't say I am, but I do listen to all types of music... I can see where you get your inspiration from, when you speak your mind though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif