American troops shoot italians!

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
American tropps have shot at a italian hostage,hurt her and killed her secret service guard , and this was AFTER she was released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor ****** woman was probably safer in with the iraqis! to many cowboy films and quick draws is now hurting everyone who are near the yanks! they are triggerhappy, to be fair i wouldnt wana be there and it probably would make u very nervous but come on these guys are getting worse!

Hostage reporter is now saying that the Americans tried to kill her on purpose as they do not agree with paying to release hostages... CRAZY... though I wouldn't put it past the Bush administration!

I wouldn't trust a word CNN say, I lived in Canada when the Iraqi thing broke out and it was like propaganda telly!! It was unreal, BBC world gave an infinitely more realistic picture and even they were criticised here!

I doubt they would intentionally firew upon the car if they knew who it was since this would hurt American support even further. I think she was simply (and understandably) upset that it happened. Time will hopefully bring out the truth. And yeah, Bush is a bit much at times, but I don't think even he or his admin would order something like that (this coming from an American that definitely voted for the OTHER guy)*. I think it's miscommunication.

*what's funny is here the media is constantly blasted by the Republicans as being too liberal. It's a load of horse-****. Fox News that calls themselves "Fair and Balanced" is extremely conservative. The others a bit less so. I only hope I can get the facts... BBC America for news it is I guess...