iPhone 4s??

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Apple

So guys what do you think?
After all the hype Apple releases a 4S not an iPhone 5!

it has a few nice features over the 4 but i dont think it compares well with the current market what with Samsung Galaxy IIs and HTCs line up. That being said Crapberry hardly seem bothered to get into the world of high end smartphones with nice apps.

The world and their dog were cursing Apple for not unveiling the 'eagerly awaited' iPhone 5 yesterday.

Thing is, Apple never said they were releasing a '5' and yet people are disappointed... :think:

very true... but what about the lack of a better sized screen? the weight of the device compared to the Samsung? the multi-touch options on the ipad?

i do still love my iPhone 4... just hope iOS5 runs quickly on mine otherwise im going straight back to jailbroken 4.3.3!

that being said how long will it take for those genius' to jailbreak iOS5?

My reaction to the iPhone 4S unveiling...

59Vt6.gif

just everyone reading the S as a 5 easlily done, im sort of glad as I hate everything Crapple will shut up all the know nowts at work for a while.

A great way to sell of all the old tech, by adding a few extras bells and whistles and making a little more money out the iphone 4 before its replacement.

Not worth it unless you don't already have one and whats with the f*****ing prices!

It's not old tech at all. Redesigned internals, new CPU and GPU, decent camera (for a phone).

Yeah it looks the same but I like the look of the iPhone 4 and am glad my cases will fit.

I find the 4 a bit laggy at times, the 4s should resolve this, bigger screen would have been nice though.

Most of those who spend their time berating the iPhone forget those of us with a full compliment of Apple Airport Express, Zeppelin Air etc. Get seamless integration with no hassle and with iOS5 / iCloud etc. the new developments build on that further.

Its not a faultless device by any means, but for now it makes sense for us as I can't be ***** to cobble together a range of disparate tatt that rarely works coherently together.

Siri looks to be a decent addition, as does extended battery life and 1080 Video / 8mp camera. I'd buy one.

Apple, the masters of customer manipulation up to their usual tricks. Why release a 5 when people are stupid enough to buy a 4S and then a 5.

Reactions: Keeno
Apple, the masters of customer manipulation up to their usual tricks. Why release a 5 when people are stupid enough to buy a 4S and then a 5.
Tis so true,I have a 4 and was bemused by the signal problem with a phone which was so much in the making,have they sorted that little problem out this time ?

Tis so true,I have a 4 and was bemused by the signal problem with a phone which was so much in the making,have they sorted that little problem out this time ?
I doubt it, I'm still waiting for a version of iTunes that works properly and that's only been out for several years.

Apparently it's all down to the success of the White version. But how true that is I don't know. Iv been holding of upgrading for a while and am a bit disappointed from getting sucked in by hype of the iPhone 5, but I'll still go with the upgrade as I still very much like the 4.

Remember: cool kids have iPhones :lmfao:

The 3GS was (and is) very popular.

The 4s is a huge (processing grunt) improvement whereas the 3GS was a paltry 188mhz faster.

They could have named the latest release iPhone 5, then I would have agreed with the negative comments.

I think 4s is fair, for an upgrade.

Sell my out of warranty iPhone 4 for £300+

Buy the 4s for £500

Get a brand new phone with warranty for £100 and odd quid.

dont think i would buy the iP4S, ill stick to the iP4 for now dont think the changes are enough for me. probably suit people who have older generations of iP and non iP users

The 3GS was (and is) very popular.

The 4s is a huge (processing grunt) improvement whereas the 3GS was a paltry 188mhz faster.

They could have named the latest release iPhone 5, then I would have agreed with the negative comments.

I think 4s is fair, for an upgrade.

Sell my out of warranty iPhone 4 for £300+

Buy the 4s for £500

Get a brand new phone with warranty for £100 and odd quid.

I have had my White Iphone 4 32gb for only 4 months, so not worth me spending £600.00 on a white 32gb 4S.

But....for those who have had their iphones a long time it may be worth it for the sake of £100-£200, at least as you say you are getting a new warrenty and replacing with a new shiny phone.

My question is, if they are charging £650+ for a 64GB iphone 4s, what will they charge for a 64GB Iphone 5?

Personally i think its over hyped and over priced, their only worth having on contracts unless you have deep pockets, so i will wait for the 5 and see if i can upgrade next year!

lets face it the iPhone 4 was about £600 at first so its not that far off... and a 64GB sounds good! i am slightly tempted in selling my iPhone 4 and getting the 4s as mine is only a couple months old (was exchanged at apple store after the last one had a fault) and does not have a scratch on it! i think i would get a fair bit for it and its still running iOS 4.3.3 which is untethered Jailbroken!
might look into this sweet little deal as i could do with a faster model

lets face it the iPhone 4 was about £600 at first so its not that far off... and a 64GB sounds good! i am slightly tempted in selling my iPhone 4 and getting the 4s as mine is only a couple months old (was exchanged at apple store after the last one had a fault) and does not have a scratch on it! i think i would get a fair bit for it and its still running iOS 4.3.3 which is untethered Jailbroken!
might look into this sweet little deal as i could do with a faster model

My thoughts exactly!

Mines been in a full body zagg shield from day 1 and is unmarked and jailbroken. Time to fire up fleabay and open nigerian relations. I love some of the crazy messages u get when selling phones online!

I pre-ordered a White and a black 4s this morning. Should be here next Friday. I consider it a cheap upgrade.