What is your favourite all-time favourite Car Film?

i'm watching too...

i remember as a kid watching a movie where a big yellow american car, chased by police tried to cross a railway line right at the end of movie but crashed in to the train...dont know what that film was...but i loved that..

any ideas anyone?

That wigginer, welcome to the post whores club matey, that's 6 posts out of eight in total in this thread alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i'm watching too...

i remember as a kid watching a movie where a big yellow american car, chased by police tried to cross a railway line right at the end of movie but crashed in to the train...dont know what that film was...but i loved that..

any ideas anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea it was called, dirty mary crazy larry.

crap name or what but cool film /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

smokey and the bandit part 1 (the rest are jobby)
the original gumball rally movie has to be up there , no fake sounds (ronin) and no speeded up footage . cannonball run part 1 was pretty cool for the start ,the black lambo with the hotties in it YES SIR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'm watching too...

any ideas anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea it was called, dirty mary crazy larry.

crap name or what but cool film /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what a forum..i've been wondering for about 20 years what that film was!! not sure i want to see it again tho and destroy the fantasy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i notice we have nobody voting for 2 Fast 2 Furious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i'd imagine a different answer on corsasport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
got to be ronin too!!! what ever did happen in the end!

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends. What ending did you watch? There's two on the DVD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Johnny English with the Vanquish - top cheese. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Ronin good but The First Mad Max is my favourite mmmmmmmmm super -charger!!! and crazy Nomad bikers cant beat it

[ QUOTE ]
got to be ronin too!!! what ever did happen in the end!

[/ QUOTE ]

"Wot was in the suitcase??????"

Wot about "days of thunder" altho not technically a "car chase" wot about them with the 2 hire cars! now who hasnt wanted to do that????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

anyone ever seen a film called wrath charley sheen was in it mid 80s . it was about streetracing , sheen was murdered and then came back from the dead and drove a fast as fuk black wagon called a turbo interceptor.he then started to kill off the gang while racing them.

a very cool racing film people

RONIN are you people feeling ok , good action crap sound efects and cars . when did u ever hear a 1.8 lx 406 that sounded that badass . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

curtis1 saw that one with sheen, very cool cars

funny i find american cars in their raw form old school much easier to like than modern cars with their crap handling big v8's superchargers big tires crazy styling

but for precision driving has to be an audi

yea i know what u mean thats why i like the older car films much better , trans am smokey pt1, yellow camaro -gumball .

would like to get that wrath on dvd just to see the vette with the engine stickin 2 feet above the bonet.

there is a guy over here in n.ireland that has bought the original bandit trans am , he hires out american cars like the starski & hutch mobile . i must contact him I WANT TO BE THE BANDIT

Has to be 'Days Of Thunder' It comes a close 2nd to my all time favorite... Top Gun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Thought about it, but it's not really a car movie. It's a great police thriller with a great car chase in it, one of the best ever.

noones mentioned Blues Brothers either! again, not purely cars, but the cars are pretty central and one of the longest chases ever! v.silly...

[ QUOTE ]
i reckon mine is christine, the book was even better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought u might like this snoop, its not christine but its a copy of "THE CAR"
mate owned it a while back !

christinecar.bmp

James Bond... DB5 (can't remember which one, think its the one with the Golden Gun... but correct me if I'm wrong)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif