What is your favourite all-time favourite Car Film?

the dukes charger was very cool ,i i won the lottery i would have one ,(not orange).
trans am in knightrider looked crapp think it was the bin lid wheels

I would have been happy as Daisey Duke on problem is she's not quite the same animal now shame will have to keep that one in the fantasy department in my head.

You guys been watching Sky one too. The ten best cars ever or something like that.

But Daisy Duke just does not seem to cut it now days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That wigginer, welcome to the post whores club matey, that's 6 posts out of eight in total in this thread alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I was a little bit 'sipped' ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

... still think "Vanishing Point" is the best 'said he soberly! ' ..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i reckon mine is christine, the book was even better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought u might like this snoop, its not christine but its a copy of "THE CAR"
mate owned it a while back !

christinecar.bmp

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant seam to get it to work any ideas people????
try try this link ,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/fallmonk/christinecar.bmp

No idea mate i dont even know how to post one as i have never needed to but the link is cool! even if the pic is a little on the small side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
But Daisy Duke just does not seem to cut it now days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Daisy Duke....dont you mean Daisy Puke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
any idea why the pict wont show???

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, coz your tags are wrong, you have:

where as it should be:

[ image ] web address [ /image ]

(ignore the extra spaces at the beginning and end of the tags, there should be none.)

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/fallmonk/christinecar.bmp [/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

mick, what kinda car is that?

Taxi is pretty special then again Taxi 2 at the start is awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
Has to be 'Days Of Thunder' It comes a close 2nd to my all time favorite... Top Gun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto Rich - obvioulsy same taste in films / cars etc.

All, well most of, the films mentioned in here are classics for different reasons..... Blues Brother "we're on a mission from God" - mint, Ronin "S8 - say no more", Italian job - the classic line "Your only supposed to blow the ****** doors off"

And the list goes on....

are we talking about the french films?, well funny when the chaved up Taxi overtakes the pug Rally car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/fallmonk/christinecar.bmp [/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

mick, what kinda car is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Ian
its based on a old MK4 granada! it had a 2.8 engine , BUT it weight 3t! (or close)
no door handles , and the only mirrors it had where the small "wide angle/blindspot mirrors" to keep it legal ! wot a laugh when the police pulled him/us over ! trying to write a "horty" and the decription ......."black thing" l

*****recomdos******* tryed wot u sayed but i think the fault is with me and photo bucket cause when i go to my acc there is question marks beside it!!! and i can post other picts from there so its confusing me!

hmmmm - I see.....I just tried it and it won't work for me either - strange...

wonder if being a bitmap has anything to do with it? but I really doubt that.

maybe the admin and mod team know? or it may very well be just one of those weird wonderful web things? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

i thought the car scenes in the Bourne Identity series were quite good too.
Hard not to like Ronin.
Getaway in Stockholm series has some of the best road driving i have seen ever! Love those movies

The original Gumball Rallye film, plus the recent Gumball Rally 3000 docu/film, Cannon Ball Run is quality film! but for all out driving film i would say Smokey & the Bandit! :)

Good call Rooney... I was wondering when someone was going to mention those all time classics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Scooby do ? ok i`ll get my coat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you mate ... good one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Good call Rooney... I was wondering when someone was going to mention those all time classics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i said them exact films at the start /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Apologies for that Curtis... obviously my concentration let loose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously good taste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

I honestly didn't notice that you had said those films! how good is that!

this may be really sad but i have the wrath on DVD a truley awfull film in my opinion but the other half loves it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

he also has fast and furious and the even worse sequal thankfully i can say they were gifts from other people not something he chose to buy so he does maybe possibly have some taste after all? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

What about American Graffiti guys??? not exactly an all out driving film but...

theres also a fantastic ac cobra moment in twin town where it fipes up the rugby field,not a car film though,,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifalltime fave cannonball run

What about Swordfish, with that TVR, and the mini-gun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All of the cars in Gone in 60 Seconds!

Oh yeah... and I'd quite like the Batmobil from the first film as well... would certainly make heads turn!

anybody heard of Carquake? nice transam and a green mustang, Late 70s early 80s id say

does any one know that film with sly stallone in it where thedriver nick a couple of cars from a ig posh doo and end up racing formula one cars around the town??????? or am i just in my own little dream world ????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
does any one know that film with sly stallone in it where thedriver nick a couple of cars from a ig posh doo and end up racing formula one cars around the town??????? or am i just in my own little dream world ????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

driven?