Dont let a 19yr old test drive a Holden

Ohh dear, what a shame it was a beamer, shame about the cat too ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Would have liked to have seen the look on the face of the salesman thet chucked him the keys 10mins before

Oh yeah about the cat - whoops. NSD - It's only a picture, and yes I know, "a picture can paint a thousand words"

Oh no, here we go again.

TDI-line loves all creatues great and small...

(and the program of the same name). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Wow! That would have been quite something to watch from the car salesman window /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

That cat picture is gortesque! Not impressed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

It's a fake cat - honest..... enuf about the cat - we did this to death on the other post. Concentrate on the "wing Commander" parking the car.

[ QUOTE ]
It's a fake cat - honest..... enuf about the cat - we did this to death on the other post. Concentrate on the "wing Commander" parking the car.

[/ QUOTE ]
permission to land please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

now i know why i as a 30year old got turned down for a test drive in a clio 182 on the grounds that it was too dangerous!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The car still has the big sticker on the windscreen, of course he is going to crash it, he cant see

[ QUOTE ]
sorry confused, was he drivng the bmw or the red car ?

[/ QUOTE ]

The <font color="red">RED</font> car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

He used the bm as a ramp to get up their ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lol at CJs parking sensors! best joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks bro at least someone appreciates good satire /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well if he did i'd be asking for some discount and get some furry dice thrown in for free! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well if he did i'd be asking for some discount and get some furry dice thrown in for free! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They would do anything to clinch the deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif