My Car has a twin!

I

imported_Rooney

My car has a twin!

Its been sheep'd!

I got a fine through this morning for going into the London Congestion Charge Zone on Friday!

But i haven't been anywhere near london in my car this year!

The bill had a picture of and audi A3 with my number plate on it! But luckily my keen eye picked out a couple of very noticeable differences to the front ends of the car in the picture so i should be ok!

So i now have to contest the £100 fine!

That is Sh!t mate....... Hope everything goes smoothly and the police accept the "noticeable differences" without much hassle as "Haven't been anywhere near London" clearly wont wash with them !!

Sickening that you now have to tw@ about clearing your name / car

Keep us posted matey.....

No I bought it second hand but i have friends at Audi who had it all checked before i bought it so i knew it was ok then!

The car i the picture wasn't an S3, it was a A3, cant give too much away in case the di*k head uses this forum!

[ QUOTE ]
cant give too much away in case the di*k head uses this forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thinkin Batman.....

Very commendable Bigmoose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

It shouldn't, because you go straight to the police and tell them you have reason to believe that your car has been cloned... , and that it is the evil twin in the photo and not your car

Think the congestion charge has a lot to answer for!
since its came into force "clonning" has been rampent, some people will do anything to sto paying it! thank god the people of edinburgh sayed "NO" or we would have it up here next!

Its not just the congestion that has made this happen....car cloning has been going on long long before the technology was ever thought of for congestion charging. Its car fraud plain and simple....cloned car = no insurance, no tax, no fines, no worries....until they get caught! We now have police cars that drive around the North Circular and M25 ....probably other parts of the country too which have registration recognition cameras installed which scan cars number plates then checks the main database (DVLA) for illegal motors on the road. Some still get through the net though. People like thie will get caught in the end though!