Please answer somebody ASAP (about rims)

SteveS3

Reaction score
Website
www.steves3.co.uk
Yes its available across the three series sport models. I saw a 330d with EB yesterday. Pending a response from BMW on the refund for my EB on the M3.

Neil.

what size alloys do you have at the mo?

I should think 225/40/18 would NOT be a problem, in fact i think thats the recommended tyre profile for 18s on the audi

unless its lowered i dont think you would get a rubbing problem either

[ QUOTE ]
laurra-the tyre size is worked out so- the 18 is the 18" radius of the rim/wheel. 225 is the width in mm of th tyre. the 40 part related to the depth of the tyre

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank You, but I knew all that. I was just asking: won't it be too wide?

But I know now that it won't be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Whoah! What's the rush?! If you need answers to these questions before you buy your new rims, why not do the obvious, and wait a few days?

Peterborough will still be there on Saturday, won't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I just had few minutes to get answer. I went there yesterday and ordered some. I'll get them just in the end of April, because they didn't have that particular type.

But instead I tinted my windows today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

what did you go for?
pics?
and how much?

all with a pretty please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whoah! What's the rush?! If you need answers to these questions before you buy your new rims, why not do the obvious, and wait a few days?

Peterborough will still be there on Saturday, won't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I just had few minutes to get answer. I went there yesterday and ordered some. I'll get them just in the end of April, because they didn't have that particular type.

But instead I tinted my windows today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love an impulse buyer, heheheh!

[ QUOTE ]
I love an impulse buyer, heheheh!

[/ QUOTE ]

But not the ones who knows what they want? And won't be happy with something else instead? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh... I bought a navigation system as well. Looks cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Didn't plan to buy it, but I love it and I love when I buy a good thing without thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

On the contrary. There's no point buying what you don't want, just cos what you do want isn't in stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif