Chris NottAH Fabrications

Thread: Budapest

oww! my giant blue head!

Status

Budapest

Just been to Budapest for a week with a couple of mates and what can i say, WOW! Being fairly young we were there purely for the nightlife but did manage a bit of sightseeing and i have to say the city has everything. The architecture, the nighlife, the people, the weather, the food and add to that the fact its relatively cheep, (on average a pint cost me £1.80, but some were closer to a quid!) and i can honestly say its one of the best places i've been!

The so call 'underground' pubs have to be seen to be believed, with bars being set up in old derelict buildings without changing any of the interior, amazing places! The tram system in Budapest is aslo fantastic, making it very easy and cheap to navigate accorss the whole city (Scottish government take note). And if that somehow wasnt enough, there's the Hungarian women. Absolutely stunning!

Before going i wasnt sure what to expect but never imagined it would be such a great place. I would say to anyone its definitely worth a visit!
    Audi S4 (B5) - JUST ARRIVED :D
    Audi S3 (8L) - GONE
    Audi A3 SE (8L) - GONE

2. # ADS
    ADS

Lost in music...

Status
    I went there a few years back & proposed to the missus when we were up the top of the snowy mountains surrounding the city.

I really loved the place from a touristy, less boozy point of view as well! Great sights all round, although as it was February the women were all wrapped up...
    123d MSport coupe from the company

2007 S3 in sprint blue - gone!

Neutral

Status
    It's a cool place; they have a really good live music scene there with plenty of clubs/pubs/whatever that host local bands etc.

I found this band: Colorstar when I was last in Hungary about 4 years ago.

Glad you had a good time!