One for the cat haters

Seen it before CJ, still amusing though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I think it's excellent and would like one myself. Would have to fit box or bag inside to catch the head to stop damage to car.
Maybe now they have banned Fox Hunting they could train the hounds to catch cats..

when working in a garage years ago a woman came in with a talbot alpine and said she heard a squealing noise on start up. when opening the bonnet we found that a cat had been asleep on the engine and the alternator fan had slit its throat, there was fluff and blood all over place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

It wasnt real man, chillout if it was real i would never of put it on mate!!!! God some people are toooo easily offended! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

i hate cats.
i hate cats.
i hate cats.
my neighbours who own cats, asume i dont....
they let them walk up and down my lovely car. they let them kak in my garden.
they let them kill mice and leave them at my doorstep.
they let them murder the chicks that nest in my birdy box....
i darn,t leave my back door open.....
i choose not to own a cat, as i dispise them, yet those who do own one or two or twelve??, disreguard my choice and allow their pets to be a part of my life ???
cats owners will tell you that they are the cleanest animals on the planet....
im a gas/plumber man, im in loads of houses every day and let me tell you, cats and cat people smell. how can a box full of turds,ushally kept in the kitchen ??, be hygeinic. tramp round in a box of poo, then walk over your furniture and kitchen tops?
dirty, selfish, no respect...

no dout all the pussy lovers out there are gonna give me hell now, but who cares. not me.

rant over. (no cats were hurt in the making of this post).
thanks.
like the vid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

I DONT BELEIVE IT !!!!
theres one sat on my bonet right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Hope its laying a cable! (I own 4 cats!).

Only kidding mate, each to their own. I am fed up with all the animals they bring in and birds make a real mess flying arounf and dying, feathers everyewhere. No more litter tray here. I have trained them to go and crap in everyone elses gardens!

[ QUOTE ]
I DONT BELEIVE IT !!!!
theres one sat on my bonet right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Open the Sunroof /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif