Snow Pics

recomdos

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Up here in the North East we have lots of the stuff! So I thought I'd go out to play and grab a couple of pics for you all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

29856-DSCF0006.jpg

29857-DSCF0005.jpg

29858-DSCF0010.jpg

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Did you get your motor airlifted onto an oil rig.

Looks good though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

(((Bbbbrrrrr))) that looks cold! Its freezing down here in London but no snow on the ground yet.... it did snow earlier but not enough....we are expecting alot from tonight onwards for the rest of the week so they say but it probably wont happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Ni ce photos BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Did you get your motor airlifted onto an oil rig.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ....nice backing for some quality picks. I didn't spend too much time snapping though as yes it was ****** freezing!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah you going for that old industrial look in the back drop ...makes the car look better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah you going for that old industrial look in the back drop ...makes the car look better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah like that old Almera Gti advert.....
'rubbish!! makes the car look better!' hehehehe

Yeah but no amount of rubbish could make that heap look better but lucky you dont need to worry about that mate...your car looks cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Wahay!!! Playtime, Started snowing round here at 6pm (Manchester) that'll give the old quattro something to think about in the morning!!!

Cant wait!!!, think i'll try the M6 Toll for a little less traction LOL

[ QUOTE ]
...your car looks cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cool? his car looks ****** freezing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Like the last pic, very arty with the tyre marks on the floor, don't know if that was by accident or not, but cool anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Pic of my car in snow (not on an oil rig /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif):

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif nope, but perhaps on the set of some 80's computer generated film? woah! welcome to teh world of special fx! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

snow.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Your car was in Tron? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

*post whoring*

My mota, covered in snow, salt and grit.....

Ive been meaning to wash it but its snowed here everyday for the last two weeks..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

carsnow.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

snow.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Your car was in Tron? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your secret is out BP, you are Tron. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

And he has got a very personal plate too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

MK on tuesday morning was great at about 8am. plenty of space in the centre to practice and perfect my hand brake turns as evryone was held up getting into center.

though, i hasten to add, twasn't in my S3 that i was about to sell, but in the works' Focus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Did you not recognise my car in Tron... it was there, honest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Glad you all approve of my Paintshop technical skills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Yeah, have to agree with BP, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif for Unkle.

Can you string it with other pics, if think we all would be grateful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have removed the avatar, didnt want any of you david brent office types getting fired.....

As for the girl, its a bird off a Civic Type R forum. Ive been considering getting a type CTR or a 2ltr diesel sportback for my next mota, just depends what my insurance company quotes me.....

As for some pictures:

Just change the '1' to another number, goes all the way up to about 30ish.....

Also, been working in -10 temperatures all this week, bolting GPS onto tanks, snow everyday, esp on my A3 is very good, you Quattro boys must be loving it....